Often, the first place students turn to when they need mental health support is a trusted friend. In fact, surveys show that nearly seven out of 10 college students tell a friend they’re struggling with their mental health before they tell anyone else. Hear firsthand how students are supporting and empowering their peers, and learn how college and university leaders can leverage peer support to strengthen the mental health of their entire campus community.
In this panel discussion, student mental health advocates will share how they are supporting their peers on campus and beyond.
- Sarah Brown, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Nathan, Student at University of Maryland College Park
- Jordan, Student at Cal State Fresno
- Blake, Student at Ithaca College
- Kayla, Student at South Lake Tahoe Community College
Let's Get the Conversation Started
If you have questions about how digital services can help your campus thrive, complete the contact form. Our team of solutions specialists can provide information on the impact of telehealth for your school.