Virtual Health Care for CICU
Learn more about how TimelyCare and CICU support efforts to improve student physical and mental health through virtual health care.
Who is TimelyCare?
TimelyCare is the leading virtual health and well-being solution for higher education. Its mission is to improve the well-being of college students by making virtual medical and mental health care accessible anytime, anywhere. TimelyCare’s virtual care platform includes a range of services, including mental health counseling, on-demand emotional support, medical care, psychiatric care, health coaching, basic needs assistance, faculty and staff guidance, peer support and digital self-care content.
Why did TimelyMD form an alliance with CICU?
CICU and TimelyMD have formed a partnership to provide New York private college and university students access to no-cost 24/7/365, on-demand medical and mental health services. Through the CICU partnership, all member institutions can choose from two different programs (CICU Classic and CICU Premium) to provide the right health and well-being resources for your campus.
The programs offer medical and behavioral health support.
What benefit does a TimelyMD partnership bring to New York private schools?
TimelyMD serves as an extension of your school’s existing health and counseling center by providing care to students at any time, on any device and from any location that is convenient and comfortable for them. TimelyMD partners with each school to ensure the messaging and marketing of current and future (discounted) pricing is simple for institutions to appropriately budget for and understand. During onboarding, TimelyMD supports the institution with marketing assets to ensure that students, faculty, and staff are aware of the program.
As additional schools or districts partner with TimelyMD and the aggregate student population grows, the entire system reaps the reward of increasing discounts to the TimelyMD virtual health and well-being program.
Whether students require medical care or mental health support, our Virtual Clinic offers on-demand care and scheduled appointments with a diverse network of carefully selected providers.
On-demand 24/7, mental and emotional support, health literacy guidance, and crisis management by masters-level behavioral health professionals.
TalkNow – 24/7 On-Demand
MedicalNow – 24/7 On-Demand
TalkNow – 24/7 On-Demand
- Medical – 24/7 access to quality, on-demand medical care. TimelyMD’s licensed medical providers treat a wide range of medical conditions, from cold and flu to pink eye and bladder infections.
- TalkNow – Emotional support when students need it, 24/7. TimelyMD’s on-demand, licensed counselors and behavioral health specialists provide support for a variety of issues, from anxiety and stress to relationship issues and critical situations.
- Scheduled Counseling – Counseling services that fit in students’ schedules. Students select the day and time that best fits in their schedule, along with the provider of their choice. Like TalkNow, counselors provide support for a wide range of issues, including critical situations.
Additional TimelyMD Services:
- Psychiatry – Advanced mental health support for students. Your campus counseling center determines which students receive access to no-cost psychiatry services. Treatment is limited to non-controlled substances.
- Health Coaching – Health strategies and guidance. Empower your students to adopt new, healthier lifestyle behaviors. Nutrition specialists provide guidance for a wide range of issues, including nutrition, sleep habits, weight management, healthy eating behaviors and mindfulness.
- SuccessNow – 24/7 support for faculty and staff on how to help students achieve a sense of well-being and live healthy lifestyles.
Please complete the form to learn more about TimelyCare’s virtual health and well-being program for New York schools.