As interest in and use of technology to address mental health continues to grow, the potential of digital health to increase access and quality of mental health support is becoming more clear. Exploring the successes and lessons learned of technology during the pandemic and how digital tools can soon play a larger role, the digital experts on this Active Minds panel discuss the need for nuanced, data-driven, and equitable approaches, among other factors, for turning the tide in young adult mental health.
The panel discussion topics include:
- How demand for behavioral health services has changed in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
- How digital care helps bridge the gap for marginalized communities
- How telehealth complements in-person care
- The efficacy of digital care for mental health
- How digital services ensure that mental health care is here to stay
- Chris Clark, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at TimelyCare
- Matthew McEvoy, Senior Vice President and General Manager, North America at Togetherall
- Dr. Monika Roots, Chief Medical Officer at Sanvello
Laura Horne, Chief Program Officer at Active Minds
Let's Get the Conversation Started
If you have questions about how digital services can help your campus thrive, complete the contact form. Our team of solutions specialists can provide information on the impact of telehealth for your school.