The pandemic has defined the college experience for students in the Class of 2022, but how has it impacted their career readiness? Nine out of 10 college students say there’s a full-blown campus mental health crisis. What must employers do to onboard recent graduates in the ways they need and how can colleges and universities support them?
TimelyMD’s latest nationwide survey asked the Class of 2022 about how prepared they feel to enter the workforce, the state of their mental health, and what they’re looking for from employers. Join leading experts in career readiness and mental health as they explore this new data, campus trends and market resources.
- Paul Fain, Founder & Editor, The Job, and Contributing Editor, Work Shift
- Andy Chan, Vice President for Innovation and Career Development, Wake Forest University
- Christine Cruzvergara, Chief Education Strategy Officer, Handshake
- Luke Hejl, CEO and Co-Founder, TimelyMD
- Seli Fakorzi, Director of Mental Health, TimelyMD
Let's Get the Conversation Started
If you have questions about how digital services can help your campus thrive, complete the contact form. Our team of solutions specialists can provide information on the impact of telehealth for your school.